Built with the same quality materials used in PEAK’s original Rotary Vise, PEAK’s Tube Fly Vise maximizes convenience and minimizes set-up time. This vise uses a chuck with no collets, eliminating the need for changing out parts. The chuck will accept pins and metal tubes up to 1/8” in diameter and works perfectly with PEAK’s custom ground pins, which have a shallow sloped shoulder for capturing the tubing. No additional pieces are needed, simply push the tubing up to the shoulder until it is held snugly. The vise comes with two pins, 1/32” and 1/16”, other sizes are available separately. Available with PEAK’s C-Clamp or our Pedestal Base, either option provides the most stable mounting platform available and makes this vise compatible with PEAK’s other unique accessories. The Tube Fly Vise comes with PEAK’s bobbin cradle assembly for full rotary tying capability.
- Rotary Vise assembly with Chuck
- Silky smooth, solid brass bearing rotation allows for infinite adjustments from free spinning to fixed stop.
- No collets that require changeout, maximizing convenience and minimizing set-up time
- The chuck will accept pins and metal tubes up to 1/8” in diameter
- Custom ground pins have a shallow sloped shoulder for capturing the tubing
- Fully adjustable, quick positioning "PEAK Mountain" bobbin rest for total thread control & advanced techniques.
- Choice of pedestal or clamp base
- Comes with two pins, 1/32” and 1/16” (other sizes available separately)