Built to the same exacting standards as the current reels, but fitted with a precision molded, poly-carbonate cassette spool. Providing the same line capacity as the standard model, this offers the advantage of quick-change, inexpensive and lightweight cassette spools. Purpose-designed so it will “retro-fit” existing Spectre reels. Also available in a kit comprising of a reel plus 3 spare cassette spools in a neat reel/spool bag.
- Precision CNC machined from high-grade aluminum bar stock
- Ultra-lightweight design for better rod/reel balance
- Large arbor design for faster retrieve, more consistent drag performance and minimal line memory
- Extra hard paint finish for salt-water and chip resistance
- Multi-disc cork and stainless-steel center drag system
- Easy left to right-hand conversion
- One-way roller clutch bearing
- Stainless steel main spindle
- Easy release spool
- Complete with Neoprene reel case for protection.